Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 23rd. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00003064 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. Litecoin Cash has a total market cap of $0.00 and $157,457.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007396 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $67.15 or 0.00776908 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00038274 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.59 or 0.00134105 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.87 or 0.00172001 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 558,359,944 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, Exrates and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to purchase Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.