Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on January 30th. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be purchased for $1,266.15 or 0.14381100 BTC on major exchanges including BTCC, Foxbit, Gate.io and GDAX. Bitcoin Cash has a market capitalization of $21.48 billion and $434.79 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded up 30.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,856.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00047825 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.72 or 0.00359800 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00029170 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00029578 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $145.96 or 0.01655600 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004722 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004280 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002328 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 16,966,875 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official website is bitcoincash.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Korbit, Mr. Exchange, Upbit, Paribu, Coinnest, ZB.COM, Quoine, Bitbank, Allcoin, GetBTC, BtcTrade.im, CoinEgg, CoolCoin, Binance, Bitstamp, bitFlyer, Bibox, Independent Reserve, Liqui, QuadrigaCX, Fisco, Foxbit, Bithumb, Bitfinex, CoinsBank, Gemini, Exmo, itBit, BitGrail, RightBTC, OKEx, Lbank, Kucoin, xBTCe, Kraken, BitBay, BTCC, Coinfloor, Livecoin, BL3P, Poloniex, CoinExchange, BTCTurk, Luno, Bitso, WEX, BX Thailand, Bitcoin Indonesia, Gate.io, YoBit, Bittrex, Bleutrade, BTC Markets, CEX.IO, Coinone, GDAX, Coinroom, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Zaif, Bit-Z, Coinrail, EXX, ACX, LakeBTC, Tidex, Coinsquare, BTCBOX, Huobi, Negocie Coins, Bitonic, BitMEX and Gatecoin. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bitcoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.