Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 30th. Bitcoin Cash has a total market cap of $15.53 billion and $846.23 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be purchased for $916.35 or 0.12610100 BTC on major exchanges including Paribu, Livecoin, RightBTC and CoinExchange. During the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded down 41.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,269.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00045103 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 34.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.81 or 0.00337726 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028097 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00030322 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.87 or 0.01622030 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004269 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003351 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002291 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 16,952,663 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Cash is bitcoincash.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bitcoin Cash is bitcointalk.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Bitcoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: itBit, CoinExchange, Bitso, Fisco, Bitstamp, CEX.IO, Coinroom, Korbit, CoolCoin, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Liqui, Binance, Lbank, Mr. Exchange, Negocie Coins, Tidex, BTC Markets, BitGrail, Luno, Upbit, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinsBank, Bitfinex, Gemini, HitBTC, Poloniex, Exmo, BitBay, Coinsquare, Coinone, BTCTurk, Gatecoin, BX Thailand, BitMEX, Independent Reserve, Bitbank, BTCBOX, Bithumb, xBTCe, WEX, Bitonic, Livecoin, LakeBTC, ZB.COM, BL3P, YoBit, RightBTC, EXX, Kucoin, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, Coinfloor, Coinnest, GDAX, BtcTrade.im, OKEx, Coinrail, Gate.io, Paribu, BTCC, Allcoin, Kraken, Quoine, bitFlyer, Huobi, ACX, QuadrigaCX, Foxbit, Bibox, Zaif, Bittrex and GetBTC. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bitcoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.